The ToneWay® Project: helping people play music

Amsterdam Netherlands old time music session

Hello Everyone,
After a year or so of practicing guitar with my 12 year old daughter Robin using the Toneway method and songbook here in Amsterdam we decided it was time to get out there and play with some other folks. We have started a group called the “Amsterdam Bluegrass and Old Time music society” using the “Meetup” website. We now have 50 members with a core group of 10 folks who get together to play every few weeks. It is so much fun and we are all learning a lot. If anyone in the Toneway community is ever over this way and wants to pick a few, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Dan and Robin

Cancel

That is very cool. I would love to stop in and pick a few one day. 40 years ago I did some busking in Rotterdam and the Dutch are big music fans.

Cancel

Thank you for the invitation! Our family has visited the Netherlands twice now and we love it so much we all want to move there! One of our boys is planning to apply to university there for his undergraduate degree. (Probably in Utrecht.) We will definitely get in touch with you if we manage to make our way there again.

Cancel

Hi Jessica,
Great to hear. Let me know if you have any questions about making the move to Holland as I did 18 years ago.

Cancel
to write a reply.